| To apply for any of the vacancies pls.|
At trident we place customers at the heart of everything we do and we try to create memorable experiences for both customers and our people at work, where everyone feels valued, recognised and rewarded.
Trident is looking for motivated individuals (who are interested in having a fulfiling engineering career rather than just having a job) to join our SALES & MARKETING ENGINEERING TEAM.
To be part of this team your responsibilities will fall in the following five categories: Sales , Service , quality , People & Profit. Also you'll need to know your business and connect with others while working collaboratively in the execution of plans and strategies in order to deliver outstanding results.
- Sales & Customer Service
- Marketing Executives
- Accounts & Inventory
- Web Developers
- R&D Engineers
(5) Qualification: BEng/BSc/HND   Elect/Elect or related field, with 1Year POST-NYSC certificate.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Dec 15th, 2009.
- Sales Technical support
- Assisting wide range of customers
- Processing and packing Online order transactions
- Stock control & storage mangement
- Follow up leads
- Manage Advertisement strategies
- Contact & reach out to potential clients
- General office Duties
Amonst other qualities, you must have a dynamic & spontaneous personality with a can-do attitude, strong influencing skills, commercial awareness and self confidence.
The remuneration is between N70K - N250K. The exact amount would however be negotiated depending on your skills and experience.
- STAGE 1 : ONLINE APPLICATION
- STAGE 2 : PHONE INTERVIEW
- STAGE 3 : APTITUDE TEST/TECHNICAL TEST
- STAGE 4 : TRIDENT ACADEMY TRAINING
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Do not apply for this job if you do not have the specified qualifications or if you do not have 1Year POST-NYSC certificate, as your application would not be processed! Trident deals on hi-tech engineering products and some of these positions are highly skilled.
- At trident our sales and marketing units are merged. The marketing aspect would sometime involve inter-state traveling to meet clients. If you know you cannot travel please do not apply for the position of SALES & MARKETING ENGINEER. You might consider applying for the position of ASSISTANT SALES ENGINEER, since this role is solely in-house. Although we might prefer candidates with the flexibility of both Sales and Marketing roles.
- Do not send us your CV! You'll be required to submit photo-copies of your certificates if you have scaled through all four selection stages. All certificates would be verified directly from the source.
- This position is a Full-Time job done on a Two-year CONTRACT basis.When you scale through the interview process, the contract terms would be discussed with the company's lawyer. You'll be required to sign the contract after an intial 2-month probation period. The contract terms are purely symbiotic and we believe in that way both parties are protected and your job is secure. At the end of the 2years, the company would decide if it wants to renew your contract or not, and of course, you'll have to make that decision as well.
Please CLICK HERE to Apply.