|| 1Week Each Stage (20 Hours)
|| N35K (STAGE 1)
N50K (STAGE 2)
||Click here to register for this course.
This is it..!! do the two part series of this course and you'll be able to handle electronics design at any level, including developing commercial products.
The PART 1 stage of the training would delve deep into more advenced topics required in electronics design and also a design and build project, while PART 2 deals with microcontroler designs and computer interface circuits.At the end of this course you'll be able to ;
- Design basic Analog circuits.
- Design discrete logic circuits
- Do basic microcontroller designs
- Interface Hardware to electronic circuits.
- Set up small scale electronics production.
- Understand and apply commercial awareness to your career and field.
- RANSDUCERS & EM DEVICES: LDRs, Infrared Transcievers, phototransistors & photodiodes , Relays & Reed switches, Opto-couplers .
- MULTIVIBRATORS: Monostable , Astable & Bistable circuits, 555 timer circuits and applications .
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS: Combinational logic circuits, Logic Gates, Sequential Logic circuits ( flip-flops and Latches).
- ANALOG ELECTRONICS: Op-Amps and comparators, Op-Amp applications circuits, AD & DA converters.
- TRANSISTORS: Small & Large signal amplifiers, Switching transistor circuits amplifier applications in inverter circuits
DESIGN & BUILD PROJECT: Circuit design to given specifications, Circuit simulation, Writing project report, Project presentation, Asssembly and coupling of your design, Analysing your circuit, referencing your materials
- SMALL SCALE ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURE: PCB production, Writing product manual, Understanding engineering manufacturing standards (ISO 9000), Product Performance , Quality & Reliability , Sourcing raw materials , Outsourcing , Marketing and Sales of engineering products.
- COMMERCIAL AWARENESS IN ENGINEERING: knowledge of commercial awareness guarantees your ability to covert your engineering skills and knowldge into cash!! Details of this module is in the course manual you'll get when you register for this course.
- MICROCONTROLLERS: Introduction to the PIC microcontroller, microcontroller hardware, Programming the microcontroller, working with 16F84 PIC controller, microcontroller I/O, timing , Entering data ,program memory , Memory map for 16F84 controller, working with MPLAB IDE , creating header files.
- ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE: Introduction to PIC assembly language, Program algorithm , basic PIC codes,coding basic applications, runnig and debugging your program , Coverting to Hex Files. Programming the PIC.
- PIC COMPILERS: Understanding C compilers , Writing your code in C, Using the PIC C compiler, example programs.
- ADVANCED APPLICATIONS: Keypad scanning , Alphanumerique displays , AD converters , Radio transmitters & Recievers , interupts , EEPROM data memory.
- INSTRUCTION SET & REGISTERS: The PIC instruction set , Registers, File , Microcontroller data
- MICROCONTROLLER PROJECT: Design and build microcontroller project.
Click here to register for this course.