|| 2Weeks (15Hours + 20Hours)
||Click here to register for this course.
This course combines electronics design and Object Orinted Programming using VB.NET as our programming language. VB.NET has alot of applications including designing stand alone User Defined & application specific programs, Advanced website design with applications on E-Commerce, shopping carts, Computer interface GUI for interfacing electronics hardware to the computer. At the end of this program students would be able to
- Understand various applications of object oriented programs.
- Do basic software development using Object Oriented Programs.
- Develop basic GUI for backend (database) applications
- Design basic software for various applications.
- Develop .NET API web applications for dynamic websites.
- Develop GUI for hardware interface applications.
- PROJECTS FORMS & CONTROL: Understanding Visual Basic software, design window, solutions explorer, properties pane, tool-box.
- VARIABLES & MENUS: Understanding data types, Standard Variable types, Assigning and declaring variables, integers, string & floating point variables,creating menus .
- FORMS: Designing forms and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
- CONDITIONS IN VISUAL BASIC: If-Else statements, Loops( for-loops, while-loops).
- OPERATORS IN VISUAL BASIC: Understanding operators, Arithmetic and Logic operators, String operators.
- FUNCTIONS & SUBROUTINES: Subroutine for Labels & Text-boxes, String functions, Math functions .
- DATABASES: Understanding Databases in Visual Basic. Using MS SQL and MS Access. Setting up a database program, choosing the data source, data connection, database objects, connection string.
- PROJECT: Simple Object Oriented Programming Project involving a database.
Click here to register for this course.