|| 3Weeks (15hours + 40Hours)
||Click here to register for this course.
This course combines electronics design and basic computer engineering skills using A+ certification training syllabus. A+ certification is a professional certification program (accepted world-wide), that demostrates your proficiency as a computer technician, awarded by compTIA.
PCs are used everywhere nowadays and experts with skills to repair and upgrade are in high demand. By studying this course with Trident , you'll learn how to identify and fix both hardware and software errors, and you'll also discover how to upgrade existing systems. you'll study desktop computers and Laptops as well as external devices such as Printers and Scanners, Networking and Virus protection. If you are studying computer engineering or ECE this is the perfect course for you. After the training you may wish to take the professional A+ certification exams to enhance your CV. At the end of the training, in addition to the electronic skills, you'll be able to ;
- Identify and understand basic computer peripherals.
- Assemble and clone PCs to given specifications
- Upgrade PCs
- Laptop & PC maintenance
- BASIC PC CONCEPTS: Understanding the PC, Outside & Inside explained, The operating system,
PC specifications, PC Pheripherals, Tools You need, Motherboard, understanding RAM, Understanding Processors.
- DRIVES: Hard disc upgrade, partitioniing, disc-imaging and dual-booting, upgrading to recordable CD and DVD, replacing floppy drives.
- EXPANSION CARDS: Understanding Graphics and Sound Cards, Modem & Broadband, adding USB and FireWire. Using Bluetooh
- PHERIPHERAL DEVICES:Monitors Speakers, Keyboard Mouse, Scanners printers & other multi-function devices.
- NETWORKING: Understanding LAN, Networking concepts, Interface, Wiring, Hubs and Switches, Topology, Software, Simple Cross-over cable Network.
- PC & LAPTOP MAINTENANCE: Windows utilities, Third Party Utilities, Viruses, Taking Precautions, genaral faults , dismantling & repairs of laptops.
- TROUBLE-SHOOTING: Trouble-shooting in general, specific problems, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- PROJECT: PC assembly to given specifications.
Click here to register for this course.